Department for Transport: Coronavirus update on changes to road transport rules
- The EU has made temporary changes to the road transport rules that apply to operators and drivers of heavy goods and public service vehicles, to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on the road transport sector.
Guernsey issues COVID-19 guidance for removals companies in Guernsey, issued by the Bailiwick of Guernsey on 28 April, 2020
- Operational guidance for removals companies wishing to return to work on the islands.
COVID-19 status for the UK - 29 April, 2020
- Suspension of London Lorry Control Scheme
COVID-19 weekly update from Backhouse Jones Solicitors on 24 April, 2020
COVID-19 status for the UK by the UK Traffic Commissioners on 20 April, 2020
- Vehicle testing
- LOLER maintenance
- Driver Licensing
- Remote Auditing
- Drivers' hours
Acceptance of remote compliance audits
COVID-19 status for the UK supplied by The Department for Transport on 17 April, 2020
COVID-19 status for the UK supplied by The Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency on 8 April, 2020
- D4 medical suspension
- Driver' hours
- Motorway services
COVID-19 status for the UK supplied by The Office of the Traffic Commissioner on 7 April, 2020
- Suspension of periodic tachograph calibrations and inspections
- New requirements for entering France
COVID-19 status for the UK supplied by Gerson Relocation on 2 April, 2020
- Updated advice for operators during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Update relating to the status of International HHG Moving in the UK.